Welcome to John Bandler's website...
I work with organizations and people to improve cybersecurity and protect from cybercrime.
I am a lawyer, consultant, author, speaker, and teacher. On this site you can learn to:
- Improve cybersecurity.
- Plan and protect against cybercrime and other problems.
- Improve management of information assets (computers, data, and networks). Good cybersecurity requires good management, planning, and decision making. This means better compliance, less problems, less cybercrime, more efficiency.
- Investigate, respond, and mitigate after cybercrime and other negative events.
- Better understand law and learning.
- I teach and speak regularly and this website contains additional references and reading for audience members and students.
I offer a wide array of services as either an attorney or consultant, learn more about me and my capabilities. Or get started on your own with the resources on this site and my books.
This site has a large amount of helpful and free information, including about cybersecurity, cybercrime, anti-money laundering, regulations, governance (policies and procedures), law enforcement, government, horticulture, and more. A main goal of my articles is to present information (sometimes on very complicated topics) clearly and accessibly for a wide audience. I am the author of two books, recently on Cybercrime Investigations, and previously on Cybersecurity for the Home and Office.
Plan and prepare today and improve cybersecurity to prevent a problem tomorrow.
Today's problems can be investigated and addressed properly.