- Cybersecurity, create or improve your cybersecurity program, to include policies and practices. This includes information security, information governance, cybercrime prevention, and cybersecurity compliance. Cybercrime is a threat to every organization, and all organizations need reasonable, diligent cybersecurity. Evaluate cyber insurance. See my cybersecurity services page.
- Policies, standards, procedures, and creation and improvement of organization governance documents (including cybersecurity policies, incident response plans, privacy policies, and other policy work). Organizations need clear, practical, well-written policies that align with applicable laws and regulations, and promote proper action and practice.
- Privacy, create or improve your privacy program, to include policies and practices.
- Investigations of most types, including cybercrime, fraud, theft, money laundering, threats, traditional, etc.
- Fraud and money laundering prevention and investigation
- Subject matter expertise in information security (cybersecurity), cybercrime, anti-money laundering, anti-fraud, criminal justice, security, virtual currency (cryptocurrency, digital currency)
- Litigation related support including investigation, consultation, and preparation
- Legal services and advice relating to the above
- Consulting services relating to the above
Our services draw upon extensive experience that can be tailored to all organizations, with a variety of sizes and industries.
After discussion and evaluation, services can be provided as either a legal engagement or a consulting engagement, as appropriate for the situation and client. Legal services are provided through Bandler Law Firm PLLC, consulting services are provided through Bandler Group LLC.
John Bandler is licensed to practice law in NY, CT, and DC, and holds many certifications in cybersecurity, technology, and more. He has been serving the private sector since 2015 and is the author of two books and many articles. He teaches at the law, graduate, and undergraduate levels, and is a frequent speaker. Previously he served the public as a prosecutor, state trooper, and military officer. More details on John at the About page.
Contact us to see if our services are right for you.
If you cannot afford professional services, I offer many free resources on this site, including a free cybersecurity policy.
Discuss your concerns. Plan and prepare to prevent a problem. Solve a problem. Improve efficiency.
Contact us by email or phone.