Services of John Bandler, Bandler Group LLC, and Bandler Law PLLC
I offer a variety of services including:
- Cybersecurity, information security, cybercrime prevention, and cybersecurity compliance. Including governance documentation such as policies. Cybercrime is a threat to every organization, and all organizations need reasonable, diligent cybersecurity. See this page for more details and a checklist for your organization.
- Policies, procedures, and creation and improvement of organization governance documents (including cybersecurity policies, incident response plans, privacy policies, etc.). Organizations that have employees probably need clear, practical, well-written policies that align with applicable laws and regulations.
- Investigations of most types, including cybercrime, fraud, theft, money laundering, threats, traditional, etc.
- Fraud and money laundering prevention and investigation
- Subject matter expertise in information security (cybersecurity), cybercrime, anti-money laundering, anti-fraud, criminal justice, security, virtual currency (cryptocurrency, digital currency)
- Litigation related investigation, consultation, and preparation
- Legal services and advice relating to the above
- Consulting services relating to the above
John’s services and systems draw upon his extensive experience and bodies of work, and can be tailored to any organization. He has unique expertise that spans law, technology, business, cybersecurity, cybercrime investigation, writing, training, and speaking.
Services are provided as either a legal engagement or a consulting engagement, as appropriate for the situation and client. Legal services are provided through Bandler Law Firm PLLC, consulting services are provided through Bandler Group LLC.
John Bandler is licensed to practice law in NY, CT, and DC, and holds many certifications in cybersecurity, technology, and more. He has been serving the private sector since 2015 and is the author of two books and many articles. He teaches at the law, graduate, and undergraduate levels, and is a frequent speaker. Previously he served the public as a prosecutor, state trooper, and military officer. More details on John at the About page.
Contact us to see if our services are right for you.
Page updated 6/13/2021