Legal services are provided through Bandler Law Firm PLLC.
Where a client needs legal advice and other legal work based upon expertise in the below areas, I can provide legal services relating to:
- Cybersecurity and information security, including governance documentation such as policies
- Policies, procedures, and creation and improvement of organization governance documents (including cybersecurity policies, incident response plans, privacy policies, etc.)
- Investigations of most types, including cybercrime, fraud, theft, money laundering, threats, etc.
- Subject matter expertise in information security (cybersecurity), cybercrime, anti-money laundering, anti-fraud, criminal justice, security, virtual currency (cryptocurrency, digital currency)
- Litigation consultation and preparation
See this page for cyber services.
This legal work is provided through my law firm, Bandler Law Firm PLLC, whose website is BandlerLaw.com, but don't go there since everything is here on this site at JohnBander.com.