SolarWinds and the SEC lawsuit
By John Bandler
The SolarWinds data breach is a case study that keeps giving to cyberlaw, offering discussion points relating to cybercrime, cybersecurity and more.
The recent civil complaint by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) against SolarWinds is the latest milestone, adding more legal components plus a discussion of organization management including culture and communication.
Read the rest of the article (a nice clean PDF with no ads) hosted here with permission of Reuters Bandler ReutersLN SolarWinds SEC 2023-11-21
Or find it on Reuters at https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/solarwinds-sec-lawsuit-2023-11-21/
Find it on Westlaw Today here
I wrote the article, Thomson Reuters owns the copyright, and I have permission to host it here (more details in the PDF).
My other Reuters articles include
- Cryptocurrency past is prologue: before and after FTX
- Solving the cybercrime problem
- Attorneys, cybersecurity, and New York's new CLE training requirement
- Cybersecurity law, compliance and protection
- SolarWinds and the SEC lawsuit (this page)
- See all articles from my Reuters author page https://www.reuters.com/authors/john-bandler/
My blog articles on related topics
This page is hosted at https://johnbandler.com/solarwinds-sec-lawsuit
The Reuters article was published on 11/21/2023.
Page created 11/21/2023. Updated 11/29/2023.